The Dalai Lama once said "the purpose of our lives is to be happy", and that is the real purpose of life coaching - to help you find happiness. What happiness actually means will differ for everyone and sometimes you do not even know what it is that will make you happy - this is the job of a life coach - to help you find the parts within your life where you are not satisfied and by exploring ideas and encouraging actions through a plan you will make gradual changes to take control and reach your goals.
We will use an initial exercise to become clear about where you are now and where you want to be. We will use a step by step plan where you will change your limiting beliefs and surpass the obstacles that have stopped you always being and doing what you wanted to. The past is the past and should not dictate what you do in the future so allow a life coach to help you explore all possible options to find the ones that give you a better quality of life in every way.
Benefits of life coaching include:
- Posture analyses
- Clarity about what you want, why you want it and how you can get it
- Bridging the gap between where you are now and where you want to be
- Strategies and techniques which facilitate you to reach your goal faster
- Overcome obstacles, low confidence and insecurities
- Explore and evaluate all possible options available
- Dedicated time, support, encouragement and motivation
The 8 key Principles of Life and Career Coaching :
The Coaching Academy has set out the following 8 principles by which the coaching relationship is essentially built.
- The Coach believes that individuals posses huge potential to resolve their own issues.
- The Coach brings no pre-conceived ideas or judgement, but acts as a catalyst for change.
- The Client remains responsible at all times for the situation and the solutions.
- The focus is always on what the Client thinks and experiences.
- The Coach believes that Clients can generate great solutions that best fit their circumstances.
- Coaching is about helping Clients to learn, rather than teaching them.
- Coaching focuses on future possibilities, not past failures.
- The Coach believes in the value and uniqueness of every Client.
Remember; Life Coaching is an investment in you and it will benefit your entire life. If you have any questions or if you would like to book your coaching sessions please email or call me.
If you're interested in having this therapy Book Now